Our client is a well-known creative media agency presenting award-winning creative solutions. Their modern, integrated, and dynamic approach showcases groundbreaking results for top clients.
In this position, you would be responsible for providing data leadership by applying mathematics and statistics expertise in how audience data can help impact a client’s business. You would also be responsible for providing modeling expertise and providing advanced analytics to exceed client needs.
• Provide data leadership by applying mathematics and statistics expertise in how audience data can help impact a client’s business
• Lead modeling expertise and provide advanced analytics to achieve and exceed client needs and objectives
• Collaborate with media planning teams to translate client goals, recommend digital campaign measurement, evaluate digital marketing campaigns, and direct actionable analysis
• Manage digital campaign performance reporting and optimization recommendations for all assigned accounts
• Serve as the key developer for reporting dashboards and templates, including development, evolution, and maintenance
• Establish and build new client deliverables and research new technologies and methodologies
• Bachelor’s degree in related field
• 3+ years’ math and statistics principles and modeling techniques experience
• Strong background working with statistical modeling tools