Our client is a leading fashion apparel company offering a diverse portfolio of well-known brands. Their innovative, comprehensive, and fashion forward approach keeps every stylish individual dressed in the latest trends.
In this role, you would be responsible for identifying actionable correlations within real-time data and evaluating historical data. You would also be responsible for building end-user data sets for statistical modeling and analysis.
• Implement new analytics to achieve business objectives and identify actionable correlations within real-time data
• Evaluate historical data to identify inefficiencies and suggest improvements to existing implementation
• Build and maintain end-user data sets for statistical modeling and analysis; merge data from multiple systems and databases into consistent data tables
• Maintain data sets, including dashboards and recurring scheduled reports; establish best practices for all sites and manage ad-hoc reporting requests
• Bachelor's or master’s degree
• 3+ years’ data analysis experience
• 2-3 years’ experience with web analytic tools, multiple large data sets, business cases, and strategic planning