Digital Analytics Associate
Our client is a premier media agency presenting unparalleled solutions for an extensive portfolio of top brands. Their award-winning, integrated, and cutting-edge approach propels them at the forefront of the industry.
In this role, you would be responsible for measuring the performance of online campaigns and providing key insights to improve performance.
• Ensure the success of online efforts is accounted for in partnership with various members of the planning group
• Measure the performance of online campaigns, illustrates clients’ return on investment, and provides insights into improving performance
• Utilize various measurement tools, generate reports, provide in-depth reports, analysis, and optimize solutions
• Present key insights regularly to benefit clients, develop analysis templates, and remain current of emerging media trends
• Create and implement measurement strategy for each campaign and use proprietary tools and third party ad serving technologies to report and analyze clients’ post analysis data
• Bachelor’s degree in in advertising, marketing, statistics, or mathematics
• Familiarity with digital campaign analysis
• Proficient with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint