Digital Art Director - temp to hire
Our client, a consumer products-company in the valley is looking for a Digital Designer/AD.
As a Digital Art Director, you have to know not only how to work within brand guidelines, but how to make them stretch without breaking them.
You need a great eye for photography. You innately get responsive design and know that a great idea is nothing without great UX. You’ll work in digital, mobile and social (and occasionally print), with copywriter, web developers and creative directors, making marketing strategies into ideas that grab you by the eyeballs and won’t let go.
- Responsible for defining and leading the global creative digital vision in alignment with marketing, and product development strategies and business objectives.
- Lead creation of digital branding to ensure delivery of market-moving, break through creative across all customer facing touch points, including marketing collateral, digital, social media channels, public relations, and sales materials, among other things.
- Work closely and build relationships with Brand Marketing, Global Marketing, Product Development, Creative Services, Ecommerce, and Marketing Communications and Media teams to drive the creative strategy across the Company.
- Ensure that brand and visual identity is consistently applied to all collateral and marketing materials across the company.
- Drive creative consistency into global markets.
- Ensure consistent application of the brand, internally and externally.
- Conceptualize and lead the effort to design and deliver the brand style guide and creative assets for packaging and digital platforms.
- Provide the vision for photography and direct all photography efforts for use in digital, social media, and Ecommerce.
- Direct and ensure photography and video imagery is consistent with Munchkin Brand and Creative Vision.
- Ensure execution of a thoughtful creative strategy and positive user interface across multiple digital platforms.
- Deliver innovative creative solutions.
- Creates digital advertising tactics for Email and home/landing pages, banners, mobile, tablet and new media used to generate traffic and online sales.
- Oversee all pre-planning, creative concepting, set direction, photo direction, production, reviews and pre-press work.
- Translate creative strategy into the most effective way to get messages across in print and electronic media for assigned projects.
- Coordinate and directs the design of key covers, spreads, banners, emails, home pages, etc. to fully direct a major campaign.
- Ensure quality, consistency and accuracy of creative elements of advertising/marketing campaign.
- Other duties as needed
- Minimum 7 plus years digital art direction or related creative process experience combining creative strategy, content, and messaging with creative deliverables.
- Experience working with high-visibility brands with many invested stakeholders.
- Knowledge of digital (HTML, etc.) and video/animation software (Flash, After Effects).
- A good eye for photography and an understanding of good UX design principles.
- A working knowledge of multimedia design and experience building print and digital files.
- Proven ability to lead, motivate and inspire both internal and external creative teams.
- Understanding of all dimensions of communication: business strategy and experience design, with the ability to translate this into effective innovative, but integrated marketing programs.
- Proven ability to execute visionary design strategies.
- Expert knowledge in Macintosh platform, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and QuarkXPress.
- Expert knowledge in the graphic production process.
Send your portfolio today!