Digital Asset Manager
Our client, a leading digital brand, is looking for a contract Digital Asset Manager for an immediate contract opportunity. Working as part of the Global Marketing team, the Platform and Tools Manager will assume an active role in driving excellence across enterprise marketing tools and platforms.
This role will be responsible for supporting the development, implementation, and management of our global toolsets, including digital asset management, CRM, marketing automation, web content management, and localization. You’ll collaborate with internal teams to drive quality and efficiency in how employees, partners and vendors experience our various platforms and tools. You’ll exhibit subject matter expertise and strong knowledge around how to leverage our capabilities. You’ll also administer our platform, manage users/permissions, execute campaigns, and oversee asset flow. You will also be an advocate for these systems throughout the company and work with teams to support the design and development of new features. The candidate will need to be comfortable in highly collaborative settings and embrace the notion of “rolling up the sleeves” with their team members to get the job done.
· Deep experience with DAM, CRM, marketing automation, and WCM are required
· Own system-wide development and maintenance of enterprise tools and platforms
· Lead the development of system enhancements and new functionality
· Work with business and marketing partners to ensure best practices are met
· Administration of new users, user groups, permissions, asset metadata
· Ability to independently manage external agencies to execute on our strategic vision
· Support system authors with daily tasks and lead training for new users during iterative release process
· Bachelor’s degree is required
· Minimum 5-7 years of experience working with enterprise platforms and tools is required · Demonstrated success in supporting and evolving enterprise platform workflows in a complex creative business environment from either client or agency side
· Strong taxonomy and metadata skills strongly required
· Knowledge of site and/or software development life cycle – requirements gathering, design, development, testing, and maintenance
· Experience in demonstrating ability to proactively make recommendations and go above and beyond to help teammates, partners, or users in solving problems
· Effective communication skills (written, oral, and presentation); clear and articulate; a team player able to successfully build consensus.
· Experience and knowledge in consumer electronics and/or entertainment industry is a plus