Digital Asset Manager
Our client, a well known direct response company is looking for a Digital Asset Management Librarian. This is a full-time position onsite in the South Bay.
• Responsible for leading overall strategy, implementation and workflow of the Digital Asset Management system
• Acts as primary liaison between internal producers (TV & Photo & Digital) with regard to image names, new photography and archiving
• Lead the creation of new process and workflow to integrate new efficiencies
• Responsible for assigning appropriate metadata for assets to ensure accurate usage rights
• Manages the Digital Asset system and facilitate the uploading of assets as well as maintaining and upgrading the system
• Registers internal and external users to the Digital Asset Management system based on permissions
• Facilitates retrieval of previously cataloged images/shoots
• Processes raw images using the appropriate software
• Archive assets as necessary
• Generates asset download reports
• Maintains accurate procedures and records for the system
• Keeps informed of latest Digital Asset Management technology trends and innovations
• 3-5 years of experience in digital asset management
• Experience building a DAM from scratch and setting up process to integrate the system
• Prior experience in the beauty/lifestyle space highly preferred
Send your resume today!
"24 Seven and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance."