Digital Asset Manager
Our client is a renowned home furnishings brand creating timeless pieces to complement a luxurious lifestyle. Their innovative, contemporary, and high-end designs effortlessly transform every space in your home into a beautiful oasis.
In this role, you would be responsible for managing the workflow of digital file assets, including images and associated support assets.
• Oversee the workflow of digital file assets, including images and associated support assets using a customized internal application
• Maintain metadata and statuses for all assets and coordinate distribution and retrieval of image and support assets with multiple outsources
• Compare layered Photoshop files with \ digital color matching library to determine correct, current color references are being used
• Organize and maintain spreadsheets of associated image data, including files being worked in-house and by outsources, including reference materials and information
• 5+ years’ experience using a digital asset management or image database software application
• Extensive knowledge of image archiving and a variety of digital file formats
• Proficient with Mac, Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Excel, and Google Sheets