Digital Asset Manager
Our client is an iconic specialty retailer offering a wide-array of products spanning from home, entertainment, and clothing. With their high-quality products, diverse selection, and exceptional customer service, it’s never been easier to find everything you need in one convenient location.
In this role, you would be responsible for managing the photography and video archive for the company’s photo and video studio and creative agencies.
• Oversee and maintain the photography and video archive for the company’s photo and video studio and creative agencies
• Support the marketing, eCommerce digital, and production teams and organize and archive existing photo and video assets
• Ensure brand assets are maintained with correct naming conventions and establish the process for input and output of archived assets in conjunction with the taxonomist
• Implement meta-data for all photography and video assets into a searchable format and track licensing agreements and distribution of assets
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, graphic arts, advertising, Library and Information Studies (MLIS), or related field preferred
• Background in archival or library information
• Experience managing catalogs of thousands of images
• Strong detail oriented and communication skills