Digital Assets Manager
Our client is a renowned company presenting on-trend, innovative flooring solutions to transform every space into a beautiful oasis.
As the Digital Assets Manager, you would be responsible for management of quality digital assets including product images, video, audio and other digital assets required to support commercial digital platforms.
• Create flooring patterns within Photoshop and interactive room scene renderings in digital environment
• Create room scene shadows for interactive room scenes and develop, test, and troubleshoot interactive room scene renderings using proprietary rendering software
• Work with rendered assets to utilize our digital imagery, which includes understanding layered files and virtual room assets
• Photograph special events and projects and oversee the complete lifecycle of digital assets from delivery to scanning to storage within the digital asset management platform
• Manage the digital asset platform to be utilized for storing and distributing digital assets across multiple channels
• Define, maintain and communicate quality standards and measure these standards and perform quality assurance of vendor-supplied assets to ensure specifications for intended use
• 2-5 years’ experience with a Digital Asset Management system preferred
• Proven leadership abilities
• Superior knowledge of digital file formats
• Photography/design background
• Advanced proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite and Mac