Digital Assistant Producer
Digital Assistant Producer Overview:
This person would be helping with data entry and with building our emails. I’d need someone who has superb attention to detail and has shown that they can learn super quickly.
- Attention to detail Eager to learn
- PT and e-commerce exp. a plus
- Open to recent college grads
The Assistant Producer on the Production team assists in the scheduling and management of website marketing and content; the tracking and communication of marketing and product pipeline deliverables; and driving issue resolution and communication related to site tools and functionality. Responsible for assisting associate producer and producer in the project management of web marketing launches from ideation to execution.
*ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES*
- Assist in the creation of detailed implementation schedules for each project and validate/communicate out with needed project resources.
-Assist in the coordination of project activities from various business partners including Merchandising, Marketing, Creative, Web Development, QA, and 3rd party vendors, among others.
-Help ensure project is launched on time and meets initial project requirements. Keep associate producer and producer notified of progress and/or deviation from project schedule (deliverables, milestone dates, resources, etc.).
- Helps drives the review and final sign-off of website content; documents feedback and manages any required changes.
-Assist in leading key meetings owned by Production.
-Records action items and communicates out to owners for follow-up and completion.
-Assist business partners to manage production of product content: copy, images and outfits.
-Leverages site product, content, and category management tools to update and push content to web site. Customers & Markets:
-Responds quickly to change in scope or project schedule, communicating to production management any impacts to the project and the overall website.
-Acts as first line of support for cross-functional teams within brand when website and tool production issues occur. Works with producer and associate producer to help facilitate resolution with Tech Operations and Product Management Team and helps communicate updates to brand partners.
-Assist associate producer or producer with the development of communications to business partners on site/tool issue status, feature releases, dates and workarounds.
*Managing & Operating Practices:
- Assist with the documentation, maintenance, and communication of the monthly/weekly site content delivery schedule; works with manager to ensure accuracy on an on-going basis.
- Learns and understands processes and communication methods of delivery schedule. Suggests any improvement areas when needed and works with associate producer or producer to implement change.
*Leadership & Employees:
-Proactively seeks out opportunities to learn more about brand business processes and systems. Uses knowledge to suggest new ideas and change to improve overall efficiency of processes.
- General understanding of web production and release processes. Direct experience with website tools and technologies preferred.
-Highly detailed oriented. Some experience in managing project management and communication deliverables for multiple projects at any given time preferred.
-Excellent oral/written communication, analytical and interpersonal skills.: Self-motivated and driven.
-Ability to work well independently and within a group setting.
- Minimum educational level: Bachelor’s Degree Preferred or equivalent experience
-Minimum experience:1-3 years of detailed task planning and execution experience; 1-3 years of related online experience with a strong preference for ecommerce
Details : 40 hours/week
- Duration: 3 months