Digital Brand Specialist
Our client, a global activewear brand, is looking for a Digital Brand Specialist to join their team. As a Category Digital Brand Specialist, you will sit at the intersection of the brand and business. You will help develop and execute seasonal plans that are driven by our product assortment, the sport calendar, and key consumer moments in the marketplace. These seasonal plans must not only deliver business results, but also elevate the brand across all of our digital channels. You will report directly into a Digital Brand Manager. Together, you will be responsible for the development, implementation and management of seasonal plans, which orchestrate the efforts of our digital channels - .com, apps, email, site experience, social and performance marketing. This will require the development of holistic digital consumer journeys, briefing the full digital brand team, driving successful campaign launches, development of creative content, and sustaining performance across all digital activations. You will have the opportunity help grow and elevate efforts to serve and connect with athlete’s lives. In this role, you will influence and help define the ways that our brand can be more valuable and authentic to the athlete’s that we serve every day.
Seasonal Plan Development
• Work alongside Digital Brand Manager to develop seasonal and weekly planning executions within Digital Brand
• Partner and collaborate with the Digital Brand Manager on the seasonal briefing process.
Manage timelines and deliverables from brief through the execution and sustain phases of the campaign
• Partner closely with functional and geo partners, following the briefing process, to inform, collaborate, plan and execute category seasonal storytelling across digital channels and media.
• Partner with digital creative design for content creation planning and programming that supports key category stories.
• Collaborate with the Membership and App teams to drive the digital execution of Membership in North America
• Communicate clearly and effectively as you execute marketing programs, while also providing informative recaps Project Management
• Manage day-to-day process flow and project management during the entire life of the campaign
• Create and maintain project planning and presentation tools to share project updates with Digital Brand Manager and other partners Thought Leadership
• Identify opportunities to expand what digital innovation looks like for Digital Brand in North America
• Be a thought partner, leader, executer and resource for category brand and business leads
• BA/BS degree
• 3-5 years of work experience in digital/online marketing or a related field
• Strong understanding of digital marketing strategy and tactics across key channels including digital apps, email, .com experiences, paid media and social
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including presentations
• Strong analytical skills and comfort with leveraging art and science to inform plans and decision making
• Strong understanding of digital analytics best practices and proven capability to use data to drive business decisions
• Previous experience managing a marketing channel for a multichannel retailer, combining both online and offline success criteria, is preferred Desired Traits
• Strong attention to detail
• Organized and able to juggle multiple tasks
• Highly adaptive and comfortable with changing parameters
• Proactive, self-starter who doesn’t wait for an assignment