Digital Campaign Manager
Our client is a renowned company presenting cutting-edge, groundbreaking solutions. Their modern, revolutionary, and technologically advanced approach distinguishes them at the forefront of the industry.
In this role, you would be responsible for directing campaign strategy, planning, execution, and ROI tracking.
• Oversee demand generation campaigns, including content and product offers, webinars, emails, digital advertising, and related programs
• Direct the programming, testing, and monitoring of campaigns, including landing pages, emails, graphics, lists, and forms
• Manage campaigns across multiple channels, such as SEO/SEM, display, retargeting, email, and paid social
• Develop and edit marketing campaign copy, ensure campaign tracking needs are achieved, and maximize ROI
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
• 5+ years’ B2B digital marketing or campaign management experience
• Experience in SEM/SEO, social media, marketing automation, digital advertising, personalization, or Account Based Marketing
• Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools
• Experience with paid media planning, execution, and optimization