Digital Marketing Jobs
Digital Campaign & Revenue Specialist
A media/entertainment company in midtown area is looking for a Digital Campaign & Revenue Specialist.
This is a 4 month temporary position with possibility of extension/conversion.
Pay rate: $18.00/HR
See the details below, and if you are interested and meet the requirements, please apply with your most updated resume.
This position will support the client service team in executing, monitoring, and optimizing the digital advertising campaigns with the company’s media clients. You will work with a designated team to ensure flawless campaign execution as well as provide optimal client service support for assigned teams. This includes tracking impression delivery, reporting, assisting with optimization, and reconciling delivery discrepancies.
- Collaborate with Sales planner & Campaign Manager to ensure all creative from client is in house and verify they are within specifications
- Provide sales with any necessary campaign reporting
- Effectively work with functional groups such as Sales, Yield, Campaign Managers to optimize campaigns to meet performance objectives
- Proactively monitor campaign performance and delivery goals, escalate delivery issues as necessary
- Generate reports to troubleshoot /resolve third party reporting discrepancies or campaign/creative issues
- Compile weekly reports for sales summarizing any potential revenue-at-risk.
- Execute Insertion Order revisions in Operative One order management system, including budget revisions, incremental spend, reallocations and cancellations
- Create “wrap decks” to summarize campaign performance after completion.
- Processes and submits invoice adjustments to Accounting and ensure campaigns are invoiced in a timely and accurate manner
- Works with Finance team and Agencies to resolve billing discrepancies and ensure timely payment of invoices
- BA/BS degree
- Data analysis skills
Strong Excel skills required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding organizational skills, attention to detail and the ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- DoubleClick for Publishers, DoubleClick for Advertisers, and digital third party vendor experience, a plus