Development Tech Jobs
Digital Channel Analyst
Our Portland Client is looking to bring on a Digital Channel Analyst to their team! This role main responsibility will be to deliver exceptional customer experiences. To do this, the perfect candidate must search, analyze and resolve customer pain points through research and analytics. This is a 6 month contract role.
Main responsibilities include:
- Identifying customers pain points through customer journeys, analytics, research, etc.
- Maintaining customer pain points list and conduct analyses to evaluate and prioritize improvement opportunities.
- Working with stakeholders to identify pain points metrics and reporting tools as well as fact-based analyses and insights to enable good decisions and effective leadership by the functional units
- Develop/maintain the optimal set of metrics for success (primary focus on web and mobile, but omni-channel view including surveys, call center, email and internal customer data)
- Track/monitor/report on historical performance
- Lead democratization and governance of Google Analytics data across organization
- Experience gathering business requirements and automating reports in a data visualization platform (e.g. Data Studio or Tableau)
Preferred experience includes:
- 3-5 years relevant experience
- BS / BA in Social Science, Humanities, Market Research, Anthropology, Business, Marketing, Statistics, or related field.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as project or program management, channel analyst, or in a related role like market research
- Experience and/or knowledge of transactional platforms, e.g., Medallia, Maritz Customer Experience Platform