Digital Marketing Jobs
Digital Communications Coordinator
Our client, a manufacturing company that sells to big retailers like Wal-Mart and Amazon, is in need of a Digital Marketing/ Communications Coordinator on their team.
Onsite in Niles, temp to perm., with a growing marketing team!
What they need is a Coordinator to help optimize the only presence of their brand/ products across digital channels.
You will help grow their brands and retailer relationships via online reviews management and Q&A, along with social media engagement. The coordinator will provide excellent response rates and accuracy to customer questions, while also working to increase the quantity and quality of reviews and engagements online through campaigns and initiatives.
You will support content strategy and development, utilizing data from online reviews, questions and engagements.
• Respond to reviews and questions with relevant product and company information
• Meet or exceed service level measures for resolution (customer satisfaction, response time, etc.)
• Engage with our brands’ online community via social media comments and questions
• Develop and maintain initiatives and programs that generate positive brand engagement
• Track and leverage data from reviews and questions into strategic content recommendations
• Support social media marketing with content planning and page management
• Assist with digital content management and distribution
Required Skills & Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, PR, advertising, or related field
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Customer/client care experience
• Ability to learn a variety of software programs and retain product/technical knowledge
• Highly organized and able to work effectively under pressure
• Self-starter who can work reliably and independently in a moderately structured environment
• Team-player with the ability to collaborate and adapt to shifting priorities of a growing department
• Positive, professional attitude and awareness of appropriate work-place etiquette
Send your resume today!