Digital Marketing Jobs
Digital Communications Specialist
Well known, established lifestyle brand is looking for a Digital Communications Specialist to join their team!
If you are a creative writer and marketer with a background in digital communications, writing and tracking analytics and live an active lifestyle, this could be a an exciting opportunity for you! They offer a great work environment, challenging and exciting work, excellent benefits and work/life balance.
Daily Responsibilities include: social media, web content, content calendars, keyword strategies, blogging, web analytics, campaign copywriting, email content, strategic marketing, content ideation.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in social media marketing, PR experience a plus
- Expertise using Sprout Social, Cision, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Yahoo, Bing, Facebook and other social media advertising
- Recent experience producing content for websites/blogs, as well as channel-specific content (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, etc.)
- Basic understanding of current SEO and SEM algorithm trends and changes
- Experience with facilitating weekly reports and data capture
- Self-starter with an upbeat, team-player attitude