Digital Marketing Jobs
Digital Consumer Analyst
Our client is a renowned public relations agency specializing in consumer brands spanning across various sectors like entertainment and lifestyle. Their innovative, dynamic, and transformative approach drives unparalleled business growth and customer engagement.
In this role, you would be responsible for developing and implementing research methodologies to gather consumer and competitive insight. You would also be responsible for working with various cross-functional partners, including the Insights & Analytics Manager and the strategy team.
• Manage all aspects of daily social and digital analytics and provide reporting support for digital and account teams; serve as the key contact for all aspects of internal analytics resources and tools
• Liaise with cross-functional partners, such as the Insights and Analytics Manager; partner with account teams to integrate research data into comprehensive marketing plans
• Conduct qualitative and quantitative consumer research; connect data to provide insightful story; evaluate and maintain vendor relationships and suggest new clients
• Remain current of emerging social media trends, monitor how platform updates impact measurement techniques, and present strategic recommendations to the account and digital strategy teams
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field; master’s degree a plus
• 3-5 years’ consumer analytics experience and/or social media strategy experience
• Knowledge of secondary research tools like ComScore, Crimson Hexagon, Mintel, and Simmons