Digital Content Coordinator
Our client is a renowned agency presenting unparalleled solutions for an extensive portfolio of brands. Their innovative, on-trend, and modern approach distinguishes them as leaders in the industry.
In this role, you would be responsible for overseeing the production of inline content using various online publishing platforms.
• Manage the production of inline content using various online publishing platforms, including Amazon, CNET, and WebCollage
• Compile and package assets for upload, oversee uploading images to Amazon and HP Asset Hub, and ensure content is aligned with brand standards
• Performing QA of content on live pages, communicate with clients to review any changes, and partner with cross-functional teams
• Monitor competitive social landscape, market changes, and developments and remain current on emerging industry and digital trends
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing
• 1-2 years’ digital asset management and page building experience
• Experience building inline pages for online retailers a plus