Digital Content Creator
Will create Photo/Video projects to provide a variety of consumer and support for web, print, in-store, video & social media places. In the creation of video and other visual assets, collaborate with external agencies and internal creative team members to execute marketing strategies.
• Produce content for videos, digital and articles for brand websites and social media platforms
• Repurpose and refine existing creative assets to refresh or reflect audience/platforms
• Collaborate in the development of branding and sales generating campaigns
• Implement video creation from concept/ideation to shooting and editing
• Collaborate on and execute photo creation for the digital setting including product and lifestyle imagery
• Collaborate on visual direction for new digital campaigns
• Degree in Communications, Video Production, Graphic Design or Marketing.
• 2-4 Years professional experience in marketing communications, video editing, social and digital content creation.
• Knowledge for working with/on multiple brands/projects, each with their own look.
• Excellent written/verbal communication skills, able to convey creative concepts to team members.
• Comfortable working with significant complexity and ambiguity while under challenging deadlines.
• Awareness/interest in current/future digital trends.
• Strong time management skills, independent self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit.
• Ability to work in a fast pace environment with limited resources.
• Strong understanding of digital content applications and specifications.
• Willingness to shoot and edit day-to-day photos, videos and GIFs for digital platforms.
• Proficient at producing video content, including storyboarding, shooting and editing.
• Strong understanding of Canon System and optics
• Comfortable shooting video
• Strong understanding of photo and video lighting
• Efficient in shooting, editing and working within Adobe CC (Lightroom, Photoshop, Illustrator – Premiere, Audition and After Effects a bonus).
• Efficient in Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Creative Suite, Publisher, InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator .