Digital Content Creator
Our client, a fashion brand in West Hollywood is looking for a Digital Content Creator/Manager to join their team.
Full time hours, on-site in West Hollywood
Freelance to start, potential to go full-time
Do you love philanthropy, travel and connection – are you a good story-teller? We want YOU!
If the below describes you, you’re a perfect fit for this job!
- Come from a mid-level agency or start-up
- Jack -of-all-trades type personality (This role includes: copywriting, social media managing, photography and influencer strategy & outreach)
- Highly Organized and willing to do whatever it takes
- Willing to roll up your sleeves and put in the work to help take the company to the next level
- You’re proactive, passionate, curious and HUNGRY
- You understand the current social media climate, and feel comfortable coming up with content strategies for Instagram and Facebook
- You’ve got an elevated eye and love capturing things both in the moment and planned
- You love photography, don’t worry we’re not looking for an expert, just someone who is really great with the iPhone ? - again elevated eye and knows how to capture a high quality photo
- You have some experience with digital marketing, whether you’ve contributed to a digital marketing strategy or you’ve actually setup Instagram and Facebook ads this is a HUGE bonus!
- You’re a self-starter and a team-player
- You know how to tell an engaging story through visuals that capture the audience
• Manage execution of the weekly/monthly social media content calendar for Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter
• Capture content on an iPhone, again must have an elevated eye and be able to capture quality content via the iPhone
• Work with the sales and marketing leads to spearhead the development and execution of social media campaigns that will assist in their goals of driving customer acquisition in both the D2C and B2B business
• Ensure all social content is on-brand, consistent in style, quality, and tone of voice
• Build and maintain relationships with social media influencers to design strategic partnerships
• Identify and execute paid social ad strategies to optimize social posts, attract, engage, and convert social followers and fans
• Provide weekly social media reports every Friday, with key metrics and insights to executive team
• Support daily business operations of the marketing department from research development efforts, to data analysis reports, survey deployment and delivery and anything else that may come along
• Maintain monthly digital calendar - ensure all ecommerce promotions, email marketing and digital marketing initiatives (as well as anything else marketing related) is marked and updated accordingly
• Work as the liaison between marketing and sales heads to successfully execute strategic partnerships as it pertains to marketing whether with a brand or influencer
• Provide weekly digital marketing reports every Friday, with spend and CPA metrics per platform and insights to executive team *will begin once paid marketing efforts begin!
• Ensure all marketing content is on-brand, consistent in style, quality, and tone of voice
• Aid in the conception, strategy and development of creative ads for each respective platform
• Utilize google analytics, shopify analytics and each platforms analytics to best inform marketing and e-commerce decisions with the overall team
• Proactively seek opportunities to improve user experience and sales, based on overall analytics
• Assist on set in all Photoshoots, ready to roll up your sleeves and get whatever done that needs to be done. From pre-shoot organization to on-set assistance and clean up!