Digital Content Creator - temp to hire
Our client, a beauty company has an immediate need for a Digital Content Creator. This is a freelance position onsite with potential to go fulltime for the right candidate.
You will be:
- Taking direction from Content Manager to bring campaign concepts to life. Developing Art Direction/Mood boards & shot lists for each shoot.
- Keeping social media trends in mind and working within digital formats.
- Working closely with in house photographer, producer & other team members to ensure a smooth production from pre - post
- Working on set, setting up shots, prop sourcing & keeping track of the deliverables
- Making selects of the final images & passing them off to retouching
- Assisting/Coordinating Ecomm shoots
Bonus points if you have:
- Strong understanding of both lifestyle & studio photoshoots
- Strong understanding of product photography
- Team player
- Should have a car and be able to travel if needed to onset locations office
- Production or design background
Send your resume/portfolio today!
"24 Seven and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance."