Digital Content Manager - Beauty
Our client, an established, LA based Beauty Company is looking for a Digital Content Manager to join their team!
- Act as the guardian of the brand through user-centric BIC digital implementation on all digital channels (website, app, email, online branding and programmatic ad formats)
- Own global digital marketing calendar presenting 360 schedule of new product and marketing initiatives across all channels (website, app, social, email marketing, digital marketing ad formats).
- Working closely with the digital content team, ensure the timely delivery of digital content assets for all relevant digital channels.
- Plan and execute the editing, QA, content management/publishing of all digital assets and experiences to ensure the product, collection and overarching brand message is consistent across all channels and published per brand requirements with the utmost attention to detail.
- Constantly optimize user and content experience on website and app challenging status quo to create new, fresh, user centric search friendly digital experiences. Monitor KPIs and recommend actions to improve X-channel digital experience
- eCommerce trading: merchandise product on the site and app and support the social media team on social commerce alignment per global merchandising guidelines.
- Own user journey QA for initiative launches (email journey, digital marketing journey, promotion launches, etc.)
- Ensure timely delivery of eCommerce toolkits and templates for new product launches, strategic initiatives, and storefront refreshes to markets and online retailers
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- Strong analytical and emotive/artistic understanding of color and digital visual contact
- Strong computer skills, Drupal experience a plus
- Ability to work independently, under general direction, and create organized work plans and output requirements in a timely manner
- Creative thinking and good business judgment
- Ability to be flexible, multi-task, have strong organizational, communication and leadership skills
Employer and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.