Digital Content Manager
Our client, one of the largest manufacturers of wholesale apparel in the USA. Specializing in high quality, fashion-forward styles is looking for someone to own and manage their digital content strategy and execution.
They are the industry leader when it comes to content and they are looking for a person to come in with creative ideas and the organizational know-how to manage and execute a robust content strategy.
The ideal candidate should have the following set of skills:
• Excellent writing and proofreading skills with a love and talent for storytelling.
• Strong knowledge of social media trends and ability to put together performance-based strategies.
• Big picture thinker with strong organizational skills to execute.
• Work with Marketing Director and in-house video department to create a video strategy that includes one video a week on YouTube
• Handles video content creation from initial concept, to scripting, production coordination to editing direction, to posting
• Create weekly SEO-driven blog content
• Manage social strategy across all channels, including both organic and paid content, with a focus on engagement and results
• Manage influencer relationships and influencer-created content
• Positive, glass-half-full person who thrives in a work-hard, play-hard company culture
• Highly motivated and encouraging of new ideas and directions
• Smart, driven and open-minded to learn new skills
• Able to work quickly without sacrificing quality
• People person
• College degree
• 4 years of experience in a marketing-related field
• 2 years of experience with content creation
• Experience scripting and producing video content (no shooting or editing experience necessary)
• Proven track record of creating social and content strategy that led to company growth
Please send resume and your portfolio!
"24 Seven and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance."