Creative Services Jobs
Digital Content Manager
Our client, a major entertainment network, is looking for a Digital Content Manager. This will start ASAP and be an on going freelance. This will also be remote until their office reopens.
We are looking for a Sr Manager of Digital Content that will be responsible for knowing CBS network shows – the people, the partners, the content, the sensitivities, and the fans – inside and out. They will represent interactive on cross-functional projects and build relationships with stakeholders to grow trust and help our shows innovate in the digital space. The right candidate will also be a champion of the functional teams to internal / external partners and requires a positive attitude supportive of team members to thrive in the role.
- Work with the Product, Video and Editorial teams to develop digital strategy and support for broadcast shows throughout the year for company's website and social platforms
- Work with the brand and specials social media team to produce content that is engaging, shareable, and entertaining
- Obtain all necessary approvals and clearances to execute promotional and/or content plans
- Manage the asset lifecycle of content and interactive features derived from show production and/or created by internal resources.
- Join brainstorms around assigned shows and aid prioritization and planning of all promotional activity around assigned shows.
- Maintain tracking documents for assigned shows.
- Create new to market digital activations that are innovative and press-worthy to keep programming on the forefront of innovation
- Participate in the launch of major broadcast television shows from upfronts through TCAs to premiere