Digital Content Producer
Our client, one of the world's leading producers and providers of entertainment and information is looking for a Freelance Digital Content Producer to join their team in Burbank!
- Timely creation of text, image and video content for digital platforms including websites, apps and social media platforms.
- Subjects may range from top news of the day in politics and pop culture, to viral videos, to explainers and “how-tos.”
- Finding the viral stories before they go viral through use of newsgathering tools and good, old-fashioned reporting skills.
- Coordinating story assignments and content distribution with other Creative Content producers and digital teams at local stations.
- Strong editorial skills and sharp news judgment are a must.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines; strong writing and copy-editing skills; familiarity with modern newsgathering tools and solid newsgathering abilities; proficiency with AP Style; familiarity with digital publishing and CMS; strong grasp of social media with an understanding of creating content for mobile and social audiences.
- Familiarity with working and multitasking in a high-pressure television news environment.
- Basic Photoshop and Adobe Premiere skills for Mac with an understanding of principles of design.
- Superior attention to detail with excellent organizational and communication skills.
Submit resume/portfolio for immediate consideration!