Digital Content Specialist
Our client is a leading financial institution helping consumers and businesses achieve their financial goals. Their innovative, dynamic, and transformative approach enables every individual to live confidently about their finances.
In this role, you would be responsible for developing and implementing engaging content across digital platforms, including web and social media.
• Develop and implement highly strategic and comprehensive content across digital platforms, including web and social media
• Build HTML pages and emails and generate campaign performance reports on web activity and outbound campaign statistics
• Create innovative and strategic content across all social media platforms, including Instagram and YouTube
• Collaborate with key cross-functional departments to confirm social media campaign effectiveness; ensure that social media is incorporated into all of the company’s campaigns
• Monitor competitive social landscape, market changes, and developments and remain current on emerging industry and digital trends
• Liaise with the creative services team and the Producer to develop and plan strategic and tactical digital launches
• Bachelor’s degree
• Strong knowledge of HTML, CSS, and web publishing/content management systems