Digital Content Specialist
Our technology client is looking for a Digital Content Specialist to join their growing team.
Source, develop, publish and analyze content via HubSpot inbound marketing platform. Create landing pages, blog posts, emails and social media posts, and deploy workflows, forms and CTAs.
• Maintain clean, well-segmented marketing contact database within HubSpot. Also maintain internal, channel partner, and media databases within HubSpot.
• Write, edit and proofread editorial and promotional content. Maintain editorial standards, including consistent style and voice.
• Correct and size images; maintain design standards per brand guidelines.
• Maintain editorial calendar for digital content.
• Tracking monthly digital marketing metrics and distill KPIs for management.
• History of deploying successful inbound marketing on HubSpot (or similar) platform.
• Ability to plan and complete projects independently, with strong time-management and multi-tasking skills.
• Proficiency with HubSpot’s design manager, HTML and CSS.
• Ability to communicate with external stakeholders in a professional and friendly demeanor.
• Proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Basic proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
• Strong writing samples.
• Enthusiasm, ideas and plenty of self-motivation.