Digital Content Specialist - Temp to Perm!
A fast growing e-commerce based company – specializing in infant products that gives back to the community -- is seeking a Digital Content Specialist to join their team in a temp-to-perm position!
- Create copy for content across channels - email marketing, social media, and other marketing initiatives - and execute
- Collaborate with graphic designer and photographer in content creation process
- Track, analyze and report on campaign performance, and make adjustments where necessary to meeting goals
- Prepare weekly and monthly analysis reports
- Manage content calendar and meet launch deadlines
- Manage social media accounts, including all engagement and communication
- 1 to 3 years experience.
- Experience with online community building.
- Data-driven and highly analytical.
- Proficiency with Google Analytics.
- Proficiency with Social Media Analytics.
- Time management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Great team player and able to work in a start-up environment.
Nice to have:
- E-commerce or consumer product brand experience
- Facebook and Google Ads Manager background
- Graphic designs skills