Digital Content Strategist
Our client is a well-known financial services organization helping consumers and businesses across the country achieve their financial goals. Their innovative, dynamic, and transformative approach enables every individual to live confidently about their finances.
As the UX Content Strategist, you would be responsible for managing copy for all digital channels, including customer journeys and sales applications to drive customer acquisition.
• Manage all aspects of digital copywriting, including pitch, conceptual briefing, final copy, and proofing
• Develop web copy to drive engagement and conversion, tailored to various audience segments and create meaningful product stories that are on-brand and on-strategy
• Ensure content supports and enhances product launches, campaigns, and brand initiatives to achieve business objectives
• Implement project plans, workflows, and calendars to ensure the timely publication of initiatives and develop governance guidelines for ensuring maintenance and removal of outdated content
• Oversee content for product and service descriptions and short-form application copy to guide the customer through the consideration and purchase funnel
• Bachelor's degree
• 5+ years’ writing experience in the digital space
• Background creating content for a digital customer experience, sales customer journey, and e-commerce
• Knowledge of digital, mobile, and user experience
• Experience working in an Agile environment