Digital Content Writer
As a Direct Service Global Digital Content Writer, you’ll support the world’s most iconic athletic brand by arming our consumer services teams with the knowledge they need to help consumers get the most out of their experience. You’ll be part of a flexible, fast-moving culture made up of multi-talented team players who prize collaboration, but who also have the individual confidence and discipline to tackle complex independent projects. You’ll need to be a skilled writer, including being able to explain the complex in simple terms and using the correct voice. And because our world is continuously evolving, you’ll need to possess curiosity and a love of learning.
Roles & responsibilities:
• Research, write and edit digital content aimed at internal consumer services audiences.
• Collaborate with internal partners and stakeholders on content needs, based on product and business developments across the company.
• Manage existing content, including making timely updates and archiving what’s no longer needed.
• Respond to internal feedback on content, including making updates to existing, or creating new, content when appropriate.
• Promote new and/or updated content to internal audiences and stakeholders.
• Work with geographically dispersed teammates to determine and address translation/localization needs.
• Manage content projects from beginning to end.
• A degree in Journalism, English, Marketing or Communications, or a minimum of two years’ additional equivalent experience in lieu of a degree.
• Minimum of 2 years of professional experience in content creation, copywriting or journalism; experience in a customer service contact center or in other customer service roles a plus.
• Experience writing for a brand, along with a deep understanding of applying brand voice.
• The ability to take complex scenarios and processes and present them in simple terms.
• Experience serving clients or customers and adept at relationship-building. You’ll need to understand a service-based approach and possess the ability to maintain composure in tense situations, as well as the capacity to empathize with others.
• Experience working with tight deadlines and the ability to organize and prioritize projects to make sure concurrent projects are finished on time.
• Impeccable grammar and experience with copyediting.
• Experience using website content management systems; experience with CMS a plus.
• The ability to maintain discretion with sensitive information and to display sound judgment.