Digital Creation Lead
The Digital Product Creation Apparel Production Studio community is the foundation and support of the Apparel product image creation process.
As the category / business Digital Creation Lead (DCL), you will be the main connection point between what the categories / businesses need and what the DPC Apparel Production Studio creates. DCLs continuously project, coordinate and attend category meetings to proactively seek info needed to execute graphics and images required for product creation utilizing a project management tool tracker. DCLs additionally call and conduct meetings to ensure gates and dates are met and content of meetings are complete and sent to the image studio. DCLs deliver tools for review (internal and external) to ensure category / business Apparel Product Creation Teams have what is needed to create, sell and manufacture their seasonal Apparel product.
Our studio operates seasonally starting directly after Design Review continually maintaining imagery through Go-To-Market Readiness. DCLs provide metrics on status and negotiate deadlines that are “off calendar” while managing up any “out of scope” requests. DCLs partner with their peer DCLs, Senior Image Artists and direct managers to ensure “one voice” of service to all categories / businesses into the DPC Apparel Production studio.
WHY WE NEED THIS POSITION AND CORE RESPONSIBILITIES / DELIVERABLES :
- Produce information to help manage / maintain the accuracy and availability of Apparel product images according to Nike image standards. o Attend / participate and / or conduct Category / DPC Apparel Production Studio meetings.
- Individual workload and calendar management in project management tool. Communicate key dates to stakeholders, working across several seasons simultaneously.
- Peer communication within the Apparel Image Production Studio.
- Assign, track and manage daily tasks. Troubleshoot clarifying questions, quality check, follow up on deadlines and prioritize tasks.
- Documentation and Training o Design Software Knowledge
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Apparel Product Creation image process expert
- Project Management skills – support a mentality of service that creates seamless internal integration (liaison) between DPC Apparel Production Studio and category / business Apparel Product Creation Teams.
- Generously and actively collaborate with category / business Apparel Product Creation Teams.
- Knowledge of Apparel construction (nice to have)