Digital Customer Experience Coordinator
Our client is a well-known fashion brand creating revolutionary apparel for every outdoor exploration. Their innovative, on-trend, and high-performance must-haves complement your next unforgettable adventure in style.
In this role, you would be responsible for supporting the digital commerce and digital marketing teams with executing seasonal strategies to drive experience and conversion across US and Canada Ecommerce.
• Oversee and coordinate production and execution of content across US and Canada Ecommerce for site banners, E-spots, product detail page feature maps, and modules
• Ensure assets are published on-time aligned with the content calendar and maintain the in-season calendar
• Manage all site content publishing, including tagging, sequencing, monitoring, and maintenance and partner with merchandisers to execute content
• Lead seasonal needs, including asset management, SEO, and execution and modify consumer facing onsite content throughout the season to ensure accuracy and continuity
• 1-3 years’ creative project planning experience
• Vendor/client communication experience preferred
• Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Adobe Photoshop, and Google Docs