Digital Data Analyst
Our client, a full service ad agency is looking for a Digital Data Analyst.
You will be primarily responsible for paid media, social and website analytics. You will be a key member of a growing team focused on the strategy, execution and analysis of innovative integrated advertising campaigns that drive quantifiable results for our clients.
The role requires an individual that is passionate about technology and has a strategic mindset that understands our clients marketing objectives.
The Data Analyst will work with closely with integrated groups including Media Planning, AdOps, Creative and Account Management as well as participate and present in regular client meetings.
• Understand business goals of our clients and their customers and translate them into actionable and impactful reporting and analytics
• Participate in brainstorming sessions with internal groups and our clients
• Work with large data sets via automated and hands-on data processing to produce structured data sets for analysis
• Understand the media execution process and optimization abilities, work closely with media planning, buying and creative groups to optimize performance of campaigns
• Prioritize requests from a multiple stakeholders, create project plans, determine level of effort, and keep to milestones within the plans
• Work with the Connections Strategy team to establish quantifiable success metrics and attribution models (e.g. KPIs, ROI, ROAS, CPA, engagement, brand lift, MMX, etc)
• Apply independent critical thinking, summarize insights from analysis, identify next steps and develop implementation plan
• Mine data for underlying trends, consumer behavior patterns, and marketing triggers that drive results
• Identify data relationships to bring together full consumer journey insights, utilizing data captured from multiple sources including; sales, brand equity, website/app analytics, paid advertising, paid/organic search, email and social media.
• Synthesize and convey analytical findings through compelling, client ready presentations and dashboards
• Monitor viewability, fraud and brand safety metrics of active digital campaigns (via IAS, Double Verify or similar)
• Validate and audit tagging accuracy against tagging specs and reporting specs
• Drive the requirements definitions and provide guidance on site tagging structures and tagging strategies ensuring appropriate and accurate tracking and measurement
• Abide by the specific policies and procedures of our clients, including client specific GDPR requirements.
• Safeguard the company’s intellectual property, data, and assets.
• Promptly report any known or suspected loss, theft or unauthorized disclosure or use of PII data
• Meet and evaluate research and analytics vendors
• Other duties as assigned
• 3+ years of experience in marketing analytics
• Bachelor’s degree required; Marketing, Communications, Advertising/Media preferred
• Ability to collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to manage data logistics - including data transfers, building data structures, business rules, etc. - to enable project execution
• Experience creating dashboards using a variety of data sources, data aggregation platforms and visualization tools
• Prior experience with industry software/services: Marin, Sizmek, Google Analytics, AdWords, DoubleClick, Google Tag Manager, Facebook Ad Platform
• Experience using BI data visualization tools, such as: Tableau, Dataroma or Google Data Studio preferred
• Experience with Attribution and Ad Effectiveness Research: Nielsen, comScore, Millward Brown, Vizu, Lucid
• Experience with Oracle Eloqua (CRM) and Oracle Sales Cloud a plus
• Familiarity with comScore, Nielsen TV / Online, Simmons, MRI, Kantar, Clear Decisions, Rentrak, and social media analytical tools a plus
• QA/QC data and report output to ensure accuracy
• Advanced experience in MS Excel (Pivot Table, VLOOKUPS, SUMIF, etc.)
• A passion for building automation into process and procedure
• Exceptional organizational skills, multi-tasking capabilities, time management skills and detail oriented
• Must have solid problem-solving skills to identify multiple approaches for creating a solution and/or identifying when something could be resolved more effectively
• Ability to use data to effectively tell a clear story
• Strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills including presenting to clients
Send your resume today!
"24 Seven and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance."