Digital Marketing Jobs
Digital Designer - Bilingual
Our client is seeking a highly creative designer with a true passion and experience for all things digital. The ideal candidate should be a true creative in the digital design space and passionate about growing their design skills in the digital/mobile/experiential landscape. Strong candidates will have an entertainment based aesthetic. Expect to work closely with our Creative, Programming and Marketing teams to create hands on digital experiences from inception through final design/prototype to ensure that the integrity of the brand is present in all facets. This position will report to the Lead Designer.
• Work on content and design for all digital collateral
• Develop branding elements and promotional materials, including key art, title treatments, and ad units.
• Rebuild and repurpose archival Movie and Television key art for partner distribution, house inventory and slide show promotion.
• Interface with all departments and department leads to ensure a shared understanding of client business needs and industry best practices
• We prefer a deep knowledge of the Latin American market and the ability to speak Spanish
• Must be proficient on Mac operating system and latest design software in the Adobe Creative Suite
• Should have strong skills designing with Illustrator and Photoshop
• Primarily comfortable in the digital/interactive medium.
• Print and other disciplines are a plus
• Experience designing for advertising campaigns in an agency or corporate environment is optimal
• Understanding of designing for multiple formats—web, mobile, installation, video, etc. and image optimization techniques
• Ability to juggle multiple projects and adapt to changing priorities
• Must feel comfortable working in a fast paced environment with tight deadlines
• Possess strong layout and typography skills as well as knowledge of the current design landscape
• Possess comprehensive knowledge of applicable computer design tools for the digital/interactive environment
• In depth knowledge of online best practices and user experience
• Basic understanding of HTML and CSS is a plus
• Strong knowledge of administrative software applications: MS Office Applications, (i.e., MS Word, MS Outlook, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint)
• Willing to work hours outside the regular M-F/9-6 working day.
"24 Seven and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance."