Our client is a well-known fashion brand creating revolutionary apparel for every outdoor exploration. Their innovative, on-trend, and high-performance must-haves complement your next unforgettable adventure in style.
In this position, you would be responsible for developing graphic design elements for various digital campaigns, including email, homepage, editorial/experiential landing pages, onsite banners, and social media assets.
• Develop graphic design elements for various digital campaigns, including email, homepage, editorial/experiential landing pages, onsite banners, and social media assets
• Manage all visual elements and develop cohesive designs aligned with the brand’s guidelines and company’s overall objectives
• Collaborate with various cross-functional team members, including the Marketing Director to develop designs and achieve objectives
• Remain informed of emerging industry trends and best practices; evaluate analytical data and provide strategic recommendations
• Bachelor’s degree
• 3+ years’ online and editorial design experience within retail, fashion, or agency environment
• Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite