OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION:
The Digital Production Designer is responsible for creating assets for all site and digital marketing efforts, including digital ads, email, and social media. They will carry out projects as directed by senior designers and Art Directors, with a high attention to detail and accuracy, in an aesthetic that aligns with the brand.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Multitask and execute multiple small & mid-sized projects.
- Understand and troubleshoot brand elements as they relate to digital design.
- Accurately follow briefs and execute design projects, paying close attention to details.
- Assist with the formatting of blog and social posts – both ad-hoc and templates
- Create digital assets needed for site and Digital Marketing efforts (various imagery / icons / buttons, email, banner ads)
- Proactively seek necessary information on project requirements to ensure clarity and alignment on timelines, deliverables, stakeholders and hand-offs.
- Work collaboratively & interactively with Art Directors, designers, and developers, to execute and deliver a flawless product.
- Maintain best practices for web, digital design and user experience design.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Design or Front End Development, or equal combination of experience and education.
• 3-5 years working experience as a Web Designer
• Strong creative ideas through to execution and effective problem-solving abilities
• Excellent organizational, planning skills Technical Qualifications
• Must be highly proficient with current versions of Adobe Creative Suite and familiar with a wide range of other design, web and multimedia software and applications.
• User Interface Design – User analysis, Information architecture, Usability evaluation and testing, graphical interface design
• HTML expertise – convert psd to functional HTML
• Best practices for creating and optimizing web graphics
• Strong CSS skills
• Familiarity with AEM and Salesforce platform preferred