Popular lifestyle brand is looking for a Digital Designer to join their team! You will be responsible for building social media assets, email campaigns, marketing materials, creating consumer web experiences and more!
Experience and qualifications
- 3+ years working experience in digital/web design
- Have worked closely with e-commerce
- Hands on experience in UX/UI design
- Has robust experience in A/B conversion rate optimization testing for use specific case scenario(s)
- Strong typography and layout skills
- Color correcting & retouching skills
- Basic animation of imagery and type.
- Ability to follow and implement brand direction.
- Project management / time management self-starter
- Experience with photography layouts or editorial design
- Artistic or Illustrative approach to design work
Desired Program/Tools Experience:
- Adobe After Affects
- Final Cut Pro