Development Tech Jobs
Our client is a well-known company presenting a revolutionary and award-winning digital platform. Their forward-thinking, collaborative, and technologically advanced approach offers easy-to-use tools to build businesses like no other.
Digital Designer Overview:
As the Digital Designer, you will be responsible for developing graphic design elements for various digital campaigns, including emails, banners, and advertisements.
Digital Designer Responsibilities:
• Develop graphic design elements for various digital campaigns, including emails, banners, and advertisements
• Manage all visual elements and develop cohesive designs aligned with the brand’s guidelines and company’s overall objectives
• Collaborate with various cross-functional team members, including the Marketing Director to develop designs and achieve objectives
• Remain informed of emerging industry trends and best practices; evaluate analytical data and provide strategic recommendations
Digital Designer Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Digital design experience
• Strong knowledge of typography and layout
• Understanding of the production process
• Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite