Digital Marketing Jobs
Digital Designer for Entertainment and Media Company
Established Entertainment and Media Company located in Glendale is looking for a Digital Designer! This position is a 3 month contract, 40 hours onsite.
• Create engaging social content for all social channels:Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Youtube, Twitter, etc… thoughtful and consideredgraphics for our various social media platforms under tight deadlines.
• Produce short social media videos around a variety ofproduct releases and synergy efforts
• Brainstorm, research, and pitch new content ideas thatwill keep the brand relevant and innovative.
• Work with the social media team to understand our onlineaudience, and be in a position to adjust design strategies as needed.
• Brainstorm and create design templates for our socialmedia team to use on a frequent basis
• Develop a consistent look and strategy for InstagramStories.
• Work with design leads, copywriters, and the social teamto craft compelling stories.
• Design app and web assets for mobile and desktop, digitalads and other assets that will be viewed by our audience across all marketingchannels
• Design site assets for product and promotion updates
• Create weekly web design and marketing emails thateffectively communicate the message and goals requested. Own full email cyclecampaigns from ideation to execution.
•Collaborate with site merchants, buying team, marketing,planning and other cross-functional teams to support and develop creative thatmirrors marketing objectives
•Collaborate with copywriters to incorporate messagingstrategic call to action into designs
•Seek ways to enhance E-commerce experience, focusing onmobile and responsive design first
•Skilled at image curation, visual storytelling, typography,layout, form and color
• 3+ years graphic design and video editing experience forsocial media accounts or online publications.
• Past experience working in ecommerce for a lifestyle orfashion company a plus
• Knowledge of project management software, JIRA a plus
• Knowledge of UI/UX design and prototyping
• Experience in web marketing, web design for ecommerce anddevelopment principles with a strong knowledge of Photoshop, HTML, and FTP
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator,InDesign, After Effects, Premiere) Sketch, Invision.