Our client is a popular specialty brand creating must-have fine chocolates. Their high-end, innovative, and creative approach create the most luxurious, one-of-a-kind treats for everyone to enjoy.
In this position, you would be responsible for managing web design and building out pages for the new e-commerce website. You would also be responsible for overseeing design for brand identity, logos, typography, infographics, responsive websites, and social media assets.
• Manage web design and build out pages for the new e-commerce website; oversee design for brand identity, logos, typography, infographics, responsive websites, and social media assets
• Develop and implement highly strategic and comprehensive visual design solutions aligned with the brand’s overall objectives and guidelines
• Collaborate with various cross-functional teams, including brand management, marketing, program management, and content
• Remain current of emerging industry trends and provide strategic recommendations; develop innovative methods and procedures to drive traffic
• Ensure compelling online solutions are achieved and follow a consistent voice across all platforms
• Bachelor’s degree
• 3+ years’ graphic design experience within marketing or creative services
• Advanced proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite
• Experience designing web pages