Our client is one of the leading Digital Media and Publishing Companies– innovative, creative, and tenacious; they are experts in the industry. With an impressive body of work their clients are some of the most recognizable companies across the globe. Their offices are warm and welcoming with an eclectic group of exciting and intelligent people.
In this role you will interpret user behaviors and analytics in order to propose ways to improve UX/UI with new features and design solutions
· Oversee and maintain the homepage and section front landing pages
· Conceptualize, create and update various editorial modules on an as-needed basis
· Being able to present concepts in various stages of completion to groups large and small
· Work closely with development and engineering teams to translate, implement and safeguard the design integrity of prototypes and final products
· Guide and participate in the testing process to interpret user feedback, usage data, industry trends, etc.
· Stay current on design and web trends and educate others on best practices
2-3 years of digital creative and development experience
· Experience in responsive design and designing for mobile first
· Advanced knowledge of Adobe CC
· Working knowledge of HTML and CSS and how it relates to design
· Knowledge of social networking tools
· Ability to work on a website collaboratively with a team of developers using GIT repositories