Our client is a luxurious, exotic and passionate beauty company that focuses on hair and body treatments. Their goal is to empower beautiful transformations with their clients and in the world. Their products have revolutionized the hair care industry and become one of the most popular ways of maintaining your mane. This exciting company exudes strength and perseverance which has taken them to new heights.
In this role you will be responsible for ensuring that the brand message is communicated with high visual impact. You will work primarily on digital design, but will also have the opportunity to work on print projects.
- Implement art direction, develop new and unique ideas and adapt key design elements across both digital and print collateral while maintaining overall consistency within established guidelines and best practices of the brand
- Concept and create both digital and print marketing materials: web banners, email blasts, social media assets, posters, brochures, catalogs, flyers, signage, education materials, ads, etc. as needed
- Ensure visual consistency and branding across various touch points (website, email campaigns, web content, social media, web banners, etc.)
- Create custom signage for events, tradeshows and salons
- Proof work for accuracy and compliance to brand/company standards
- Follows company policies in regards to OSHA
- College or university degree in Graphic Design
- 5+ years of experience specifically in digital design (beauty/fashion/luxury industry preferred)
- Expert proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Expert proficiency in HTML and web coding, CSS, Flash, browsers and platforms
- Fluency in all areas of visual design with exceptional skills in font usage, typography and layout
- MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Experience with online media, social networks and digital trends
- Working knowledge of animated .gif creation