Our client is a leading designer flash site offeringdiscount prices on thousands of high-end apparel, accessories, beauty and homegood brands. They were the first oftheir kind and built an impressive following very early on. They believe in high visibility within theircompany - this creates the ability for things to be heard and get doneefficiently.
In this role you will be working on the E-commerce creative team tocreate online user experience for the company website. The designer will createsolutions for consumers based on the analytical data and understanding customerneeds while following brand guidelines.
- Researching user experience trends within the fashion retail industry
- Anticipating and meeting the expectations of internal customers, peers and co-workers
- Designing typography and layout for company website and digital collateral
- Taking solutions from hand sketches and storyboards to interactive prototypes
- Owning projects from the conceptual stage through to production
- Light retouching
- Minimum of 2 years experience working on a Fashion E-commerce site
- Fashion / Retail background is required
- Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Dreamweaver
- Experience designing for a high-end aesthetic
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to frequent and unexpected change