Our client is an iconic beauty brand presenting the latest haircare must-haves to effortlessly style all hair types. Their innovative, trendsetting, and unparalleled approach enables every individual to have runway ready looking hair every day.
As the Digital Designer, you would be responsible for managing all aspects of design for web site updates, social media skins, and social content for Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.
• Oversee all aspects of design for web site updates, social media skins, and social content for Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube
• Edit videos and overlay graphics, ensure designs are aligned with brand guidelines provided by Global Creative Directors
• Manage designs for each launch digital kit, including still posts, GIFs, videos, social media skins, and web site updates, such as banners and product display pages
• Collaborate on design and timelines in partnership with the marketing team and retouch in-house content
• Manage all visual elements and develop cohesive designs aligned with the brand’s guidelines and company’s overall objectives
• Remain informed of emerging industry trends and best practices; evaluate analytical data and provide strategic recommendations
• Bachelor’s degree
• Digital design experience
• Knowledge of studio lighting and equipment
• Photoshoot experience and understanding of using a DSLR Camera
• Proficient with Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, and Premiere