Our client is a renowned company presenting the latest makeup and personal care must-haves. Their modern, on-trend, and innovative approach distinguishes them as leaders across the globe.
As the Digital Designer, you would be responsible for developing graphic design elements for various digital campaigns, including emails, banners, and advertisements.
• Develop graphic design elements for various digital campaigns, including emails, banners, and advertisements
• Manage all visual elements and develop cohesive designs aligned with the brand’s guidelines and company’s overall objectives
• Collaborate with various cross-functional team members, including the Marketing Director to develop designs and achieve objectives
• Remain informed of emerging industry trends and best practices; evaluate analytical data and provide strategic recommendations
• Bachelor’s degree
• Beauty experience
• Digital design experience including 3D rendering and CAD design capabilities
• Strong knowledge of typography and layout
• Understanding of the production process
• Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite