Our client is a leading financial institution helping consumers and businesses achieve their financial goals. Their innovative, dynamic, and transformative approach enables every individual to live confidently about their finances.
In this position, you would be responsible for developing graphic design elements for various digital campaigns, including marketing emails, site banners and landing pages, banner ads, and social media.
• Develop graphic design elements for various digital campaigns, including marketing emails, site banners and landing pages, banner ads, and social media
• Manage all visual elements and develop cohesive designs aligned with the brand’s guidelines and company’s overall objectives
• Collaborate with various cross-functional team members, including the Marketing Director to develop designs and achieve objectives
• Remain informed of emerging industry trends and best practices; evaluate analytical data and provide strategic recommendations
• Bachelor’s degree
• 3-5 years’ digital graphic design experience
• Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite