Creative Services Jobs
Digital Designer - Social experience needed!
Our client, a CPG food company, is looking for a strong Digital Designer with a background in Social Media. This will start ASAP and has the opportunity to become permanent. This will be remote with the option of going onsite if you wanted!
**Please send your resumes, portfolios with social samples and desired hourly rate**
• Collaborate with Creative Director on translating project concepts into compelling visual designs based on marketing and business objectives for a diverse range of online marketing needs.
• Responsible for the conception, design, and execution of visual digital materials in collaboration with Marketing Team.
• This creative content includes, but is not limited to brainstorming sessions, design, photography, videos, animated gifs, motion graphics, email campaigns, digital ads and banners, e-commerce and website assets, and all other digital campaign assets across our product lines and platforms.
• Must be a self-starter, self-art director, designer, photographer, go-getter, team player, rule breaker, flexible and genuine.
• Involved in every stage of creative process, from brainstorming to design, photography to retouching, and editing to executing final files for various platforms and digital assets.
• Collaborate and brainstorm with Marketing Team to support active promotions in e-commerce, website and email campaigns to grow business and drive brand awareness.
• Collaborate with Creative Director and Social Media Manager to increase engagement by ideating and executing social media posts in an on-going fast paced environment, as well as designing paid media content to support seasonal and new product launches.
• Create platform-specific and eye-catching content for Instagram, IG Stories, Reels, Facebook and TikTok by blending video, photo, info graphics, new effects, etc. and able to adjust to the constant reshaping of the social landscape and trends. This content will embody our brand values and successfully target specific audiences for each product line and social media platform. Content needs to be completed 2 weeks prior to post date.
• Remain up-to-date on current and emerging social, lifestyle and social media trends in our channel; continually provide ideas or techniques to increase engagement opportunities and innovations.
• 4-6+ years experience in social media, photography/video with strong sense of design
• Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field, graphic design, photography, video knowledge
• Proficient knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite: Premiere Pro, Photoshop, and After Effects are a must.
• Strong verbal, listening and written communication skills; can clearly articulate ideas with confidence to senior management.
• Must have an understanding of visual communication and an eye for brand aesthetics
• Passion and understanding of social media, digital, photography, and marketing best practices
• True self-starter. Strong work ethic with exceptional project management & organizational skills.
• Ability to multitask and prioritize work efficiently and effectively in a fast-paced creative environment
• Must be comfortable working with various teams, but also capable of working independently. Able to collaborate effectively while maintaining a positive, enthusiastic and energetic demeanor to help foster an upbeat working environment