Digital Designer w/Entertainment - Freelance
Our client, a creative agency in the valley has an immediate need for a Jr. Digital Designer with entertainment experience. This is a six month contract with potential to extend for the right candidate.
You will be working on digital campaigns for a major studio client for the awards season.
• Entertainment experience required
• Solid understanding of static/simple animated banners
• Good eye for design; able to adapt established key art to various digital banner sizes while maintaining a clean, consistent look
• Extremely detail-oriented
• Able to manage and track all assets/deliverables
• Able to keep track of constant changes to make sure info is consistent when needed; yet adaptable enough to roll with any changes as campaigns evolve.
• Can execute quickly and under pressure to meet super tight deadlines. Must have a thick skin and maintain a positive, can-do attitude
• Need someone who can take initiative and work independently without “hand-holding” by other team members
• There will be overtime with this position. The candidate must be able to stay late or come in very early when needed.
Send your portfolio today!
"24 Seven and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance."