Digital Designer | Women's Apparel
Our client, a trendy women's apparel brand, is looking for a digital designer to join their team. This is an onsite full time role located in Downtown LA. The salary range is $45-60k.
Digital Designer Overview:
As the Digital Designer, you will be responsible for developing graphic design elements for various digital campaigns.
Digital Designer Responsibilities:
• Conceptualize and deliver design for the brand, for photography, social media, and website activities
• Create and design graphic layouts, templates and animations for social media channels using visual effects
• Manage all visual elements and develop cohesive designs aligned with the brand’s guidelines and company’s overall objectives
• Collaborate with various cross-functional team members, including the Marketing Director to develop designs and achieve objectives
• Remain informed of emerging industry trends and best practices; evaluate analytical data and provide strategic recommendations
Digital Designer Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Digital design experience
• Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite
• Strong knowledge of typography and layout
• Understanding of the production process
Send your resume today!