Our client is a renowned company presenting cutting-edge medical supplies. Based in the heart of Chicago, their innovative, modern, and integrated approach is revolutionizing the industry.
In this role, you would be responsible for designing high-quality, well-structured, and easily maintainable marketing campaign, assets such as landing pages, email marketing templates, display ads, and social media content.
• Design high-quality, well-structured, and easily maintainable marketing campaign, assets such as landing pages, email marketing templates, display ads, and social media content
• Execute changes to various websites and support new company launches by designing from-scratch websites
• Develop and edit digital assets, such as photography, GIFs, and animations and work with team to foster an innovative and creative design environment
• Integrate best practice design principles, including color, typography, photographic selection, organizing elements, and usability
• Present rationale for design choices and ensure design achieves business objectives outlined in the creative briefs
• Bachelor’s degree
• 1-4 years’ digital experience
• Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite
• Knowledge and skill in typography, design hierarchy, data visualization, and layout
• Experience using version control